Another Saturday Ride!
Starts at 9:30 a.m.
Morgan Hill and Back!
- Llagas Willow Springs via Morgan Hill.
- Llagas Willow Springs via Morgan Hill. Almost 50 miles. It’s a good ride with a lunch about two thirds of the way into it in Morgan Hill.
You are all invited. Start is at the Coleman and Winfield Park and Ride [MAP].
Three Expectations for Special and Longer Rides
- Please do not come on the ride expecting to be accommodated if you cannot keep the pace. These are social rides but they are listed at a certain pace with the expectation that the riders on the ride will be able to maintain the pace through the entirety of the ride. If you cannot keep the pace you may be dropped. That said, you have the right to complain and expect that the ride will not get out of control. If it seems the pace is being pushed please ask the ride leader(s) to bring the ride back to the rated pace.
- Please do not come on the ride expecting to be accommodated if you have plans to be back at a certain time later in the day. Most of these rides are planned as social day-long events. Unanticipated flats and head winds can happen and cause the ride to go longer than expected. We do plan to be back in a reasonable time and commit to being back by dark. We plan on multiple breaks and regroups. There is no commitment to a certain time to be back. If you need to be back early, please make your own plans to do so.
- Please look at the route sheet and decide before the ride if that is a route you want to follow. The route is the route and if you want to follow another route please make your own plans to do so.